Fighting For The Rights Of The Injured
When the reckless or negligent actions of another person cause you harm, you may find yourself dealing with expensive medical bills, painful injuries and extensive damage to your personal property. We know the aftermath of a personal injury incident is difficult, and we are here to help you pick up the pieces and move forward.
At Piscitelli Law Firm, we serve accident victims in Mentor, Ohio, and we know what it takes to stand up to insurance companies, hold liable parties accountable and fight for the full recovery you deserve. Our founding attorney Frank Piscitelli is dedicated to defending the interests of victims and families suffering because of the negligent actions of a care provider, doctor, health care facility or nurse. Our lawyer and entire staff will work diligently for your best interests and a beneficial outcome to your case.
Medical Errors And Your Rights As A Victim
Our team has the experience necessary to navigate complex medical malpractice cases and assist our clients in their pursuit of reasonable and necessary financial compensation. Our firm helps people with cases pertaining to the following types of medical mistakes and preventable errors, including:
- Injuries suffered by babies during the birth process due to lack of monitoring, inappropriate interventions, failure to assist and other reasons
- Repercussions of premature births and preventable health complications, as well as causes of this condition, appropriate treatment plans and more
- Improper use of the potentially dangerous medication Asacol to treat digestive tract issues and inflammation, causing complications for the patient
- Loss of a loved one due to preventable medical errors, lack of care, infection, prescription malpractice and other types of negligence
- Victims suffering the repercussions of mistreatment, abuse or neglect as a result of nursing home care below an acceptable standard
We are highly selective with the cases we take, which allows us to devote extensive time and resources for each client. Devoted to the interests of the underdog, we are personally concerned with your success and help you secure an outcome that allows you to have a strong and secure future.
Learn More About How We Can Help You
We take cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not pay anything unless we are successful on your behalf. People throughout the northeast area of Ohio and beyond can schedule an appointment at our office by calling 216-931-0170 or completing the contact form here.